Arkon's windshield mount allows easy mounting and positioning of the Samsung Galaxy Tab and others and is the best tablet mount of its type. Use navigation, maps, hands-free voice or other useful travel apps.
- New innovative, adjustable tablet holder fits any tablet 7 to 12-Inch with or without a case or skin
- Features a locking, telescopic mounting arm, extends 14.5 to 18.5-Inch
- Swivel ball connection for 360 Degree rotation with tilt for portrait or landscape viewing
- Compatible with iPad & iPad 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-Inch 8.9-Inch 10-Inch, Motorola Xoom HTC Flyer / EVO View 4G ASUS EeePad Transformer Acer Iconia Toshiba Thrive Lenovo Idea Pad Blackberry Playbook HP TouchPad and more
- No Tools required easy install
- 16"-24" rigid extension windshield suction pedestal for tablets
- Designed to be compatible with nearly all tablets including the iPad, iPad 2, Dell Streak 7, Motorola Xoom, HTC Flyer & more
- Features spring-loaded universal tablet holder
- Fits nearly all vehicles having 2 post headrest configurations
- Fits tablet even when used with protective skin or sleeve on it
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 3 inches ; 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B00585CLR2
- Item model number: TAB-CM117
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 29, 2011
Great for IPad 2
I don’t have any issue with the tablet moving while driving or using it on the road. for the price it can’t be beat. The only reason for the four stars is the bracket is a little cumbersome to get your tablet in and out of. To hold any tablet the manufacturer made the bottom spring-loaded. It’s a strong spring to make sure the tablets not loose but makes it hard to get the ipad in and out. Another note is I don’t know how it would do holding a tablet vertically I always put mine in landscape mode.
Hope this helps.
Good materials, very practical and adaptable, fits wonderfully!!! I fully recomended to people searching not only a windshield mount but this thing is more versatil, I can put it in the window of my kitchen to watch videos while Im there or on the table, closet, mashiwasher, etc. Its perfect.
Works great, also holds my Droid 2
After some difficulty finding a good mounting location for it in my ’92 Dodge Dynasty, I’ve got the suction cup attached low on the windshield, so the pole is laying directly atop the dash at its shortest extension. When placed in the mount, my HP Touchpad is just far enough from the front of the dash that I can angle it toward the driver’s seat, and there’s no appreciable wobbling while the vehicle’s in motion.
As an added bonus, the dual T tab design of the mount is identical to that of my stock Motorola Droid 2 car dock, so I can remove the tablet mount plate from the end of the pole and attach the mount plate from my car dock without needing an adapter.
Excellent product, quick delivery!
Cons- I was a bit concerned about the screw at the bottom of the ‘business end’ scratching the leather dash, so I put a pad underneath. The springs in the holder were a bit stiff for the width of the device I was using; often causing me to hit the touch screen of the device when attempting to mount it, sending it off to some application other than the GPS mode.
I like the flexibility with positioning and that it dose not shake during driving.
the suctioning on the glass is very tight and in 2 months now never came out once.
I wish there was padding for the dash board under the extending bar, but that does not effect much.
I would definitely recommend it for others.